Saturday, September 6, 2008

Newest kitchen addition


The night that Brad proposed to me he was trying his best to channel some communication and asked me why I wanted to marry him. I was up for talking (surprised?) and told him several reasons- including "because I want to burn your toast". (Basically, I wanted to have the life we now have... kids screaming, sour milk, pizza by candlelight... the works ;) Ok, I'll admit it the music video (which you've GOT to take the time to listen to and see otherwise this post will make NO sense to you!) does romanticize the craziness of life... but it is also a good reminder to laugh and dance in the midst of chaos. (which we don't do often enough)
We consider this one of "our songs" and thought the newest addition to our kitchen was rather appropriate!

2 comments:

The mom~ster said...

loVe it

BeckyG. said...

I'm glad you finally got that!
It looks great and I can't wait to see the rest of your kitchen!

Blog Archive