Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brides and Birthdays


Apparently when I was younger I would attach my mom's tea-towels to my head and pretend to be a bride. My ultra-talented aunt decided to make me a wedding dress complete with a veil- a little girls dream come true- no? While I don't remember things very well I DO remember this dress! I tucked it away in my hope chest- HOPING to save it for my girls someday. I pulled it out for my flower girl to use and then I completely forgot about it when my oldest niece would've fit it. For some reason I remembered it this past week, pulled it out, cleaned it up and was able to put one of "my girls" in it. My second (out of 3) niece Katelyn- She is having as much fun as I remember having with it.

Yesterday was one of my favorite birthday-days that I can remember having in a while. It was a nice blend of normalcy and spoiledness. =) My man takes good care of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your new hairstyle JR

Blog Archive