Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Christmas Tree


I have so enjoyed December this year. It sometimes seems like all month you run around to do things to be enjoyed on Dec. 25 only. I've tried to be very intentional this year about enjoying each day instead of expecting Christmas day itself to be "IT". We have had so much fun playing together as a family lately- just dancing to Bing while unloading the dishwasher, singing songs around the piano (it's fun that they actually KNOW some carols this year!), reading LOTS of Christmas stories (Jaedon was NOT a fan of the ghost of Christmas-yet-to-come! ;), sipping some coffee with my hubby and chatting about our day, wrapping gifts with Jaedon (and being okay when they don't look "just right")- I have found lots of joy in my family lately. They are my most precious gift - I am so very blessed and thankful. I hope you, too, are finding daily joy that will continue long after December 25!

No comments:

Blog Archive