Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jaedon's camera session

My 89 year old Grandma occasionally will send the boys a letter that includes pictures from old magazines or cards in them. Like she'll write "Jaedon do you like to ..." and have a picture of a person reading.
So I thought it would be fun for Jaedon to take a bunch of pictures of his life and make a small booklet to send to her (this is still in the idea phase so she MIGHT get it in time for Christmas ;) . Today I mentioned the idea to Jaedon and he, of course, wanted to take the pictures himself. Okay- so I said "well, take some pictures of things that you think are really neat."

This is what he came up with:

He had multiple pictures of our garbage can, and a few pictures of trash and a broken gutter. I'm especially fond of the dead grass and rotting leaves pictures- tehee...

1 comment:

BeckyG. said...

That is great! I love to see what kids come up with!

Blog Archive