Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And you...

I love Christmas music.

Bing, Amy and yes even the Chipmunks have a way of drawing out my sentimentality that lies rather dormant the rest of the year-
but I think the sweetness of it (at least to me) rests in the fact that we'll put it away (and typically I'm more than READY to do so) and be just as glad to dust it off next Christmas.
So- I'm curious...
What are your favorite Christmas songs?
Any one specifically "take you back"?
For me- I have to listen to a (sorry mom) super hokey CD by Christy Lane (bonus if you've EVER heard of her!) at least one time each year.
I also love the Kathy Troccoli Christmas album - it's jazzy and smooth...mm..love it!
So what about you????

3 comments:

The mom~ster said...

the music of christmas is one part of Christmas that I love...I love the Christmas Hymns, the fun kids songs, the ones they play on the speaker at the store...one of my favorite Christmas traditions is going caroling to the older folks form our church...I look forward to it every year.

Richelle Wright said...

i love selah's Christmas album... but truly... I enjoy just about any Christmas music all year round!

JulieAnn said...

I think the Amy Grant album "Home for Christmas" is one of my favorite classics... it brings back so many memories :)

Maluhia by Keali'i Reichel is one of my new favorite albums though... it has fun Hawaiian songs on there too!

Blog Archive