Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Me Three Kings

Sunday was a proud day for me as a mom.
The 3 and 4 year olds were singing their long practiced Christmas songs that we, as per requested, practiced at home complete with jumping, clapping and twisting for joy! I don't, however, recall practicing the verse about picking your nose - but apparently Seth thought it fit well into the sementics of the day- and proceeded to pick through-out the length of the 2 songs.
I was just howling and wish like CRAZY we had been sitting closer to get a picture of the picker!

5 comments:

BeckyG. said...

The cutest pictures EVER! Wow...I haven't seen the boys in a while and I miss them! And they have grown so much!
I'm bummed I had to miss out on the nose-picking!

The mom~ster said...

the hairdos kill me...c u soon

Mom H said...

Owen is looking WAY WAY too grown up!

Anonymous said...

I did not see him pick his nose the whold time. :) He was the cute boy next to Ella. :)
Anya

BAHowells said...

Anya- that's because he DIDn't pick in the FIRST service- just the second service. ;-)

Blog Archive