Saturday, July 3, 2010

9 years and counting


I enjoy anniversaries.
I like hearing about other peoples anniversaries and hearing their story.
I love celebrating ours- even if it seems down scaled to some - it doesn't matter to me.
It's a precious time to remember a precious time.
This year we watched (a bit) of our wedding video. Jaedon watched it with us and was in and out of interest but thought Brad looked just the same and I sounded different. (maybe because I wasn't yelling in the video?? =P j/k)
I enjoyed hearing again the charges made to us by the godly men we had directing our service- reminding me of the purpose, the key and the call in marriage.
I appreciate and needed the reminder-

So for our first anniversary Brad intended to take me out to eat at a fancy restaurant in Grand Haven.
Well, it was closed on Sunday...
which began our tradition of going to Pizza Hut every year- much more our speed anyway ;)
The past few years we've made it a family affair- which is, of course, a huge hit.


No comments:

Blog Archive