Saturday, July 17, 2010

Amusing cousin times-


Amusement parks for me is anything but amusing. I don't do rides, crowds, heat and waiting and frankly- banging my head against a wall for awhile sounds more appealing. So imagine my dear husbands *shock* when I suggested that we go to an amusement park in PA called Knoebles Grove while we were there in June.
I was secretly hoping and thinking that Jaedon, who has always been a bit nervous of even sitting on someone's shoulders, would have inherited my dis-love of rides and he and I would hang out in the kiddie world with Owen for the day. No such luck. Much to his Daddy's delight both he and Seth couldn't run to the next ride quickly enough! Now to add to that 2 cousins, and aunt and uncle who are having just as much fun as they are and you have the makings of a perfectly dizzing, memory making day. I had just as much watching my family enjoy themselves and who knows- maybe next year I'll let them talk me into the "Big Splash" ;-)

1 comment:

The mom~ster said...

you had a very important role -- documenting the day...heaven knows I didn't bother ;o)

Blog Archive