Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Christmastime- part 1

I have the GREATEST in-laws.
Ever.
Every year since we were dating (which is 11 years total now ;) Brad and I have been in Pennsylvania with my family for Christmas. It's not a preference thing- it's just it works out well with Brad's time off of work. Not once have I heard my dear in-laws complain about the Christmas day absence. Partly due to the fact that complaining just isn't in their nature and partly due to the fact that they ROCK. Being a mom I can only imagine life with adult children but I hope I am even half as gracious of an in-law as what mine are to me!

So the Howells' family celebrates Christmas early. Here's some pics of this past weekend.

Joseph and Mary made an appearance ;)

Nerf Nerds

Complete with Happy Birthday songs to Jesus, games, and time spent together.
Precious gifts indeed.

1 comment:

Mom H. said...

Awww, you are too kind. I had a good example in my mom-in-law, maybe a little bit rubbed off. Thanks, sweetie, I love you. You and Lisa are the best DIL's I could ever hope for.

Blog Archive