Sunday, October 12, 2008

Down on the Farm











At the beginning of every season I think to myself, "ahh... this is my favorite season!" However, by the third week of that season I'm usually ready for the next. Not so with Fall. Definitely my favorite - the weather, the activities, the smells even the fall time chores ... just an all around good time of year.



My favorite family activity is going to the pumpkin farm. We went this year with the Gurk family. Let's see- we played on the swings, fed some goats, rode the "pumpkin train" (Jaedon kept saying "but they're barrels not trains!" thank you oh literal one =) , went on a maze, a haymound thingy, hayride to the pumpkin patch and corn maze. We also found some gardens and trees that made an obnoxious amount of cute photo opts ;) Take a looksie..





























Nothin' says smile like homemade donuts and fresh apple cider!! YUMM!






































2 comments:

BeckyG. said...

You are right.....such cute pictures! Can't wait to get copies!
We had a great time!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun...!!!

Blog Archive