Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Girls weekend!


I've heard it said that doing something once it a good time.
Twice and it becomes a pattern.
Three times makes is a tradition.
So that would mean that this second annual girls weekend is officially a pattern for Becky and I.
A pattern we're a fan of. =)
We have the GReaTeSt hubbys who graciously allow us the entire weekend (from Friday night until Sunday afternoon!) to get away, relax, recharge and refocus.
One of the things I appreciate so much about this sweet friendship is the time and energy we spend "spurring each other on in good works". Coined phrase but really so true. We spend our efforts in brainstorming ideas of how we can be better wives, moms, friends, daughters, and servants. It's a sweet time.
Oh- and we go shopping.
Without kids.
=)

All this- for just us two! Yikes.



Doing some scrapbooking-


I can't quite believe I was brave (or dumb) enough to include this LOVELY picture- but really- what's a girls weekend without a facial mask, pedicures, shopping and Chonda?

3 comments:

BeckyG. said...

So blessed by you and this weekend! and you are going to get it for posting that ridiculous picture of our masks....I think I look better with it on! I can't believe how hard I laughed..it felt great! Yeah for next year being a tradition!:)

Amanda said...

Love it! Did you stay at Maranatha???

BAHowells said...

We did! So nice there!

Blog Archive