Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kindred Spirit

I've decided that in life there are friends.
And then there are kindred spirits.

Laurie is one of those kindred spirits. We met in college and just clicked right away. Even when we lost touch for almost 10 years- we were able to pick up where we left off -despite her living in Buffalo and me in West Michigan- and have been able to enjoy a true friendship of the soul. She is an amazing, godly woman that I deeply admire. She challenges me and has such an authentic, lived out type of faith.
She's neat. =)
She opted to come out to our place for a visit this past February. Yes, I was a bit stunned that she would decide that coming to my boy-infested, ruckus of a house was a VACATION!!!- but I thoroughly enjoyed that she was able to come and enjoy some time of relaxation, ruckus and (hopefully) refreshment.

No comments:

Blog Archive