Sunday, September 30, 2007

Post Family Farm

Here are some pictures of one of our favorite family fall trips- Post Family Farm in Hudsonville. Every year it gets more and more fun as the boys get older. This year we spent quite a bit of time looking at all the animals (cows, horses, pigs, goats, chickens - Jaedon really liked the baby chicks- and rabbits. They both enjoyed their "pumpkin train" (middle row right picture) but Seth was really into it - in fact he cried when we took him out! Jaedon like the haymounds and corn maze that he did with Daddy. My favorite is the hayride out to the pumpkin patch to pick out our own pumpkins. This year my Brad's mom, Lisa (sis in law) and our 5 month old niece Katelyn joined us for the fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun day! I really do like how you put that block of pictures together. You might have to share the secret. Also, about the game Blokus--very fun. It is kind of like tetris but you play against people. Highly addicting! Target carries it most of the time, but whenever I look, they seem to be out. Learning Express also carries it.

Richelle Wright said...

What a beautiful family you have - I'm glad you are blogging since I hardly. saw. any. pictures. otherwise!

I just scrapbooked in Rebekah's album the pages from your wedding... memories!

Blog Archive