Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Girl update

Just thought I'd throw out an update about where we are in the fostering licensing process. We have our case worker coming next Friday morning to review all of our paperwork, check out the house (which is moderately intimidating) and to interview our kids (which is highly intimidating!). After that she begins to write a report about us that she will submit to the state for approval of becoming foster parents. So it's waiting for documents, meetings and time basically at this point.
I have had a lot of fun getting girl things though! My generous neighbor gave me bag fulls of fluff- from shoes to dresses to hats and sunglasses! So surreal!
And my Mom in law made the "Howells girls" blanket- it's too special of a blanket to give to just anyone! ;-) Isn't that beautiful?

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Congratulations on this step of the process! I am excited for you guys :) ~Carla Storer~

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update -- that blaket is really stunning mom~ster

Blog Archive