Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seth

It hasn't slipped my attention that I had a post about Jaedon and Owen recently. Poor little middle child ...always getting the shaft! =)
Seth has been interesting lately. I'm looking for some suggestions. He has been quite devious in several circumstances recently. Fortunately he is not good at hiding it (yet!) so I can usually tell SOMETHING is amiss but it won't take him long to discover how to "hide it better"- which, obviously I really don't want to happen!
He will hide things he shouldn't have,
not do something right but tell us he did,
and sometime outright lie about it.
Ugly huh?
Any suggestions/creative ideas on how you have dealt with lying and deviousness?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

his twin cousin has exhibited some similar behavior...i didn't have any creative ideas ... but I did tell him that when he does sneaky stuff I WILL CATCH HIM AND HE WILL GET IN TROUBLE...wow wasn't that just so brilliant...momster

Blog Archive