Monday, June 6, 2011

Owen

My youngest

turns 3!
We had a really nice time celebrating Owen's birthday (which really just lends itself as a good excuse to get together with friends!)
We met Daddy and Jaedon in the park for a picnic lunch. Jaedon thought that was pretty cool to "get out of school" to eat lunch at a park.

We had some friends and family over for a party on Friday. I'm not a kid but I kinda wish I was for this night- it was a water balloon tossing, Nemo fishing, sloppy joe eating, water dumping, cupcake inhaling kind of time. Sounds just right for a 3 year old! This was some jello jigglers I made- note to self- DON'T put jello in direct sunlight. The effect was good though- it was supposed to look the fish were swimming and after about 30 minutes...they were!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cupcake cake...and my kids can't come to any of your parties as they are entirely too cool and they would never be satisfied with the ones I organize afterwards mom~ster

BAHowells said...

HA!
Oh- and i thought your excuse was the drive! ;)

Blog Archive