Monday, June 6, 2011

Jaedon


This is the last week of school for us. I know everyone says this but it just doesn't seem possible for us to have a THIRD grader and a Kindergartener next school year!
Jaedon has done really well in school this past year. He has stayed on "green light" (aka no teacher reprimands) since the end of MARCH! Wahoo! He LOVES to learn new things- his favorite type of books are educational ones- like ones all about sharks or dinosaurs or whatever he deems worth of his interest for that day. And he REMEMBERS it too! This has come back to bite us a bit when we watch our Animal Planet movies that tell us all about these "most extreme" animals which he loves learning about- and then insists that they are all live in our backyard! =)
A buddy of his from school invited him to go camping with his family for the Memorial Day weekend. It was a weird experience but we were really excited for him to have fun with his friend. He even lost his tooth there.

I don't get to do a lot with him in school right now. Perhaps it's my own excuses but the times that I've tried and have taken my other 2 with me, it's been much more frustrating than helpful. I'm hoping next year I'll be able to be with him a bit more. I did, however, have a fun morning with him during field day a few weeks ago. It's fun to watch him on his turf. He certainly is ALL boy and wow do I ever appreciate his teacher!
I am looking forward to spending time with him- between water fights and library visits- this summer!

No comments:

Blog Archive