Monday, October 8, 2007

Variations on a Theme





We love to go on walks in our family. However, we do them often and they are loosing their charm. So, instead of going on a "walk", this past Wednesday we went on a 45 minute "treasure hunt" (picture with the kids and their baggies). They found all sorts of various treasures -(including a cigarette butt that I didn't let them keep ;) And this morning Jaedon, Seth and I went on a "Safari" (hence the hat and "spyglass"). Jaedon found a baby bear, I found a zebra and Seth found a giraffe- AND - according to a certain 4 year old-they are all suppose to fly over to our house today to play when Daddy comes home. I was just glad I got my walk in! =D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What park did you take them to??
Love you!

BAHowells said...

We went to the Buck Creek Nature Trail. =) It was "the jungle"

Blog Archive