Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week One


Well, me and my two boys have been in Pennsylvania for a week now. There really are fewer things more beautiful than PA in the fall - as the picture above attests. For those who may not know, I came out here with Jaedon and Seth because my brother and sister in law had twin baby boys and my mom has been watching their older two kids for about 5 weeks now. So I brought my troops in tow for some change of pace and distraction. Little did I know that I was also bringing the CROUP with me but that's another post all together! We've had a good week. It's busy with 4 - My niece Sunni is 4 1/2, Jaedon is 4, Cale is 2 1/2 and Seth is 1 1/2. We have done a lot of parks already- yeah to nice weather!!! My mom made monkey bread with all four (Seth enjoyed eating it), my dad and brother took the older three hunting. They found "John Deere tracks" ;) and yes, we actually took all four grocery shopping. They got to ride in those silly carts so it was an adventure for them. (and us! ;) It's been a fun week overall. As I mentioned, Seth came down with the croup on Thursday night and I actually spent the entire day Friday with him in the ER. Not exactly part of the plan. He is doing okay- but not over it yet and, of course, decided to share with his big brother. I'm just waiting for Sunni and Cale to start barking too. Unfortunately, because my niece and nephew have been around the croup, they are not able to go home for at least another two week- if you can imagine that the croup is not ideal for premies! I feel really bad about this but I know there isn't a lot I can do about it either.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...Amber! My prayers are with you, Friend! Praying for God's strength to see you through as you care for all these little ones. :) Beautiful pic's by the way! Those babes are precious!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Miss Amber...we love your giving heart. You are an amazing woman and friend. we are praying for you with all that is on your heart and in your hands for the rest of your trip (and the trip home). We love you very much - and you can tell your family that those boys are precious!! GOD IS GOOD! - The Tells

Blog Archive