Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The end of my twenties...

The kids enjoyed helping put the candles on the cake. Seth put one in upside down and Jaedon wanted to help put them "on fire".
Brad and Jaedon made me my birthday cake. Do any of you other moms not get b-day cake anymore? I wanted a plain ole chocolate real-live birthday cake! It was yummy! - Obviously, Seth enjoyed it too ;)
I had a great birthday this past weekend! My hubby took me out to eat at Rose's restaurant in East GR - highly recommend it if you have some cash to kill. Brad ordered Duck (he likes ordering weird food - especially when we have a gift card ;) and I had "Parmesan crusted Chicken with aspargus". On my actual b-day (Saturday) Becky Gurk and I went to Pages in Time to scrap the day away! I have not been motivated even slightly to well, first clean UP my scrapbooking desk and then to actually dive in and do something. So this was a perfect opportunity to get caught up on Seth's baby book. I figured that might be a nice thing to get done before baby number three. =) We enjoyed a delicious, kid-infested meal at the Gurks afterwards and I actually volunteered the game Scrabble to play after the cake! I'm claiming temporary loss of my senses on that one =D

No comments:

Blog Archive