Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fill er up...

I've discovered the greatest invention of all time - according to my current cravings at least-
ORANGES! I can not get enough of them! As in, I had my mom stop today at a grocery store, buy a 1/2 gallon and literally have drank 1/2 of it today (oh- and with EXTRA pulp much to my husbands dismay! I like to chew my orange juice!! ;)
Not only that but last week I bought 2 very large bags of oranges - and I have about 5 left. Strange? First of all, I never have craved oranges with my other two pregancies. Secondly, I never have had such URGENT cravings!
Weird.
What were some of your cravings? (providing you are a Mama reading this ;)

7 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Hmmm... maybe if I had craved oranges I would have gained less weight. Unfortunately, I craved Pizza Hut breadsticks. I even sent Mike out in a blizzard once because I had to have them at that very moment. Bless his heart.

BAHowells said...

mmm.. Breadsticks. ;) That sounds pretty good right now. tehee...

Anonymous said...

I had citrus cravings!!! With Elijah, I wanted Cantelope. Yum... With Ayla, I didn't have as many cravings, but the thought of Taco Bell made me want to puke!! ;-)

Bugle Boy said...

I had cravings for ice cream...even though they were sympathy cravings! Hahaha!!!! Hmmm...I'm still craving ice cream...but I'm not hinting at anything!

By the way - pulp rocks!

BAHowells said...

eh- when it comes to ice cream - you don't need an excuse right ;)

friendlyfaces said...

I craved fried rice and green split pea soup.. yuck! I can't even say the words without feeling sick!
You're having a girl!!!

Katie @ the terpblog said...

I agree with the last comment that it's a girl! I craved honeycrisp apples with both of my fall babies and anything involving SUGAR with Ella.

Blog Archive