Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Christmas pictures-





I've said it before and I'll say it again- I love December. Today I am so thankful for my family. We have enjoyed many days just being together- and today being no exception. I love that Brad has 2 weeks off of work that we can "sleep in" (as much as the two monkeys let us ;), and have Jaedon crawl into bed with us in the morning and just spend time playing Sorry (Jaedon's latest favorite) or Hide and Seek (Seth's favorite). Ahhh...

These pictures are of Buzz Lightyear (aka Jaedon ;0 ) ; Jaedon, Tristen and I, and of my little Shepherd boy. It was so fun this year at my large extended family Christmas chaos ;) There were about 40-50 people in my aunts house and about 15 of them were under 8 years old. They were having blast together and had fun dressing up and acting out the Christmas story for us all too. Weird thing is- it seems like I was the one dressing up and acting it out just a few short years ago! =)

oh- and a video of the boys singing/burping Away in a Manger. This is PG rated however- note the position my dear 4 year old is in when the video ends. LOVELY!!

1 comment:

Bugle Boy said...

That's outstanding! American Idol, here he comes! I can only imagine what Ryan Secrest would say about that!

Blog Archive