Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ag Progress

Some tractor test drivers ;P

For the two of you reading this who KNOW what Ag Progress is, you can skip this paragraph...

Ag Progress is...hmm... kindof like an outdoor mall for farmers! =) Or...like a fair without the rides and animal barns (so really nothing like a fair at all ;) My dad has worked in the agriculture field (literally ;) his whole life so I grew up going to this. It had been at LEAST 15 years since I had been there and my brother and his family still go every year.
Seth and Brad "milking" a very large, very plastic cow!


We had fun too. They had about a zillion tractors (of every shape and size) that the kids loved to climb on. We saw some baby chicks being hatched (boy are they ugly! ;) we drank some cold milk, milked a "cow" (it wasn't real!), and went on a pony ride. Plus, I got a funnel cake! (WAAAy better than elephant ears ;) This was the day that Jaedon did not come with us (he and my mom hung out for the day b/c he wasn't feeling well)

Seth's pony ride

No comments:

Blog Archive