Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping








We really enjoyed our time spent with my brother, sis in law and the kiddos. That was my personal main reason for wanting to go out to PA. Christmas had been the last time we had seen them!! Too long! So while I may be guilty of ODing a bit with the cousin exposure- it was intentional ;)


Brad and Myron were able to go on a bike ride. Now when I say bike ride - in GR when our family goes biking it's a nice bike trail for several miles. When my brother says bike ride he's talking about either off road moutain trails (you can hear the men grunting can't you?!) or at LEAST 20 miles on the road. In fact he biked to my parents house - I think that's about 50 or 60 miles?! So I don't remember how long of a trip this ride was but Brad came back muddy and bleeding - ahhh...success! ;)


The guys set up camp in their backyard. We enjoyed a (REALLY) yummy chicken and Haitian rice meal outdoors followed by (what else) S'mores!! yummm....

Jaedon ended up getting sick that night so he slept indoors with me and Owen. He also missed out on our adventure the following day =(

1 comment:

BeckyG. said...

I just love that picture of all the cousins! They are all so cute! You can definitely tell they are related!

Blog Archive