Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weee... with Wii

Even a three year old can get spares and strikes!! =)
My brother bowling
A friend, Dan and my mom bowling...yes we know there are MORE games than just that! ;)
Actually, Dan and Brad played about and hour of tennis together. (Dan said his shoulder hurt the next day ;)

Brad and Owen bowling- hey, where there's a Wii, theres a way ;)


Ok I'll admit it- purchasing the Wii has proven to be... well, FUN! I did not grow up with video games systems and I really wasn't sure this would be worth it! (They're not exactly pocket change...at least not in our household! ;) But we have used our Wii a LOT (but not so much that it's all we do either!) So we took it with us to PA. It certainly got used a lot! (a lot more than we usually do but it was vacation!!!! =D )

No comments:

Blog Archive