Thursday, January 28, 2010

A new look

Every now and then (much more often than my husband would prefer) I just feel the need to change something. If I were to analyze this I'm sure if would lead to some kind of inner turmoil or another but I'm not analyzing...just stating. =)
So we put a bit of color on the wall, got a few new decorations (that were all on sale!) and we love the outcome.I found this treasure for $.50! Brad calls it the domino plate.


This is the verse inside Brads ring- So channeling my inner Martha Stewart (a very deep dig!) I wrapped some ribbon around it this sweet square candle
and glued the scrap-booking vellum to it.
Still a work in progress but that's what makes it fun.

4 comments:

The mom~ster said...

i like!!...soothing color scheme...i like the plate...its different (in a nice way)

Jonathan Kelly clark said...

Very nice!!! Maybe some fun throw pillows that are black and white like the plate or wall decorations!

Unknown said...

wow! very cool, Martha has nothing on you. :)

BeckyG. said...

Looks awesome! I don't ever want to hear you say you don't have any decorating talent!:)

Blog Archive