Monday, January 26, 2009

The life and times


I decided to post a bunch of random pictures of life -























The "Brad in the kitchen" pic is the Kenya room at Maranatha Bible Camp where we had our annual retreat. Funny how we get away from home to a place that looks an awful lot like home! ;)


The girls on the chair is Rebekah Joy Wright and the newest Wright member- Mary Michelle Elizabeth. I was able to catch up with 1/2 the Wright family (they are the missionary family that I was a nanny for in Quebec before Brad and I were married BTW ;) when Richelle was here in MI to deliver Wright baby number 8! Rebekah was our flower girl! What a beautiful young lady she is. I'm looking forward to spending time with the rest of the Wrights this summer when they come back to MI from Niger for a year.





No comments:

Blog Archive