Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rocks in my washer





I'm finding great joy (not just happiness altho that too) but deep seeded contentment with my season of life right now. I hear it all the time- "they grow up so fast" and while I can totally echo that- I am striving to embrace each day as best I can so that I can say "yes, they do grow up fast- but wasn't it a fun ride?"
In the meantime-I smile as I find rocks in my washer because I have little boys who like to collect things in their pockets. (and by the way- I absolutely LOVE that I have THREE boys!!)I'm (trying) to remember to voice my appreciation and admiration to my husband regularly. And I've so enjoyed my (to steal the phrase, J) 'morning coffee with the King' time lately-
I lead a very mundane life.
How blessed I am!!

No comments:

Blog Archive