Monday, June 15, 2009

Recent Seth-isms

"Memember, Mom. Iz not Seth wight now. Iz unnerweere man cuz Iz got unnerweere on my head! (insert fake laugh) Thats so funny. Iz a funny boy huh, Mom!?"

(gasp)"Oh Mom, Yook! I peed in ya potty! Youz so proud of me!" (tis true...I am!)

"Oooohhhh...Bummeerrh" (oh bummer said with a true whiny ooohh in front)

"DeeAn (Jaedon) Iz wight hereah!" (usually said about 5 seconds after a game of hide and seek has begun.)

"Dad! Yook at this! It's totally awesome!" (referring to anything from a dry pullup to a new lego creation)

"Owen- you're just a cutie wittle guy but I a gig boy cuz I go poop in ya potty!"

"Member, Mom, when I poop in ya potty ten more times than Iz go out fer iise keeem!" (ice cream is our newest potty incentive)

(gasp) "DeeAn! Mom says yeah!" (leading me to believe I say "No" too often?!)
He's such a joy!

No comments:

Blog Archive