Friday, August 28, 2009

August part 3


The cousin crew
After we had already made the committment to the cottage and decided we were going to go to PA for Spring Break instead of the summer I got a call out of the blue from my best friend in high school asking me to be her Matron of Honor for her August 22 wedding!
Hence the whirlwind our lives have been over the past two weeks.
Brad and the kiddos went hiking and played with the cousins the day I was in the wedding. Uncle Myron had a homemade slip n slid...very cool! =) And Seth, of course, found his cousins dress up clothes.
My parents also recently celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. My SIL and I put some things together and had an open house for them with family and friends.
Brad and I were able to travel to Harrisburg for a day (w/o kids...thanks mom and dad!) and visit with some very precious friends of ours. So one week of relax and one week to go, see and do. =) Now it's back home and resuming our normal- which has a sweetness all it's own.

1 comment:

BeckyG. said...

I must say...I am VERY glad you guys are back home! You looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress for the wedding!
Looks like you had a great time and I can't wait to hear about it in more detail!

Blog Archive