Friday, March 19, 2010

Celebrating 4

Last week I asked Seth what his favorite food that I made for him was. He thought for a bit then said "Popcorn."
Uh- Well, let's rephrase that to say what is a favorite MEAL?
"Pizza."
So- as per requested - we served pizza and popcorn for the birthday boys meal. I talked him into including a fruit salad too which he was amiable with. Fortunately, our only other dinner guest was our neighbor - my boys have broken her in quite well so she thought nothing of it as we passed around our bowl of popcorn. =)

I totally cheated on the cake this year. I bought some printed edible icing thingy which looked way cooler than any thing I was imagining.


We discovered a gem just 40 minutes away. How have we NOT found this place before? The Holland Aquatic Center- way cool place to spend an evening. Especially if you have 10 of your buddies with you! =)
We also discovered that those little candies you can buy to go on top of cupcakes (transformer decals in our case) can survive on the outside of a car going 70+ MPH!
It was a fun celebration.

1 comment:

The mom~ster said...

i love the cake...and can't wait to show my own transformer fan...he will be jealous...looks like a fun time

Blog Archive