Monday, March 8, 2010

parties and bleeding...

Yesterday Jaedon asked me two questions:
1. Will there be birthday parties in Heaven
2. If you're climbing a tree in Heaven and fall down- will you get a scrape?

I told him I KNOW there will be parties in heaven - there already is when someone comes to accept Christ- how much more when we're all there together?
As far as falling out of the tree- we thought that maybe we'd be able to swipe our scrape and it'd disappear. Or Seth thought that Jesus would catch us from falling out of the tree in the first place!I enjoy imagining what Heaven will be like with my kids.
Have you read Heaven for Kids by Randy Alcorn? I'm thinking that may be an investment to make in the future.

1 comment:

The mom~ster said...

myron has it...its on my list of books to read....hopefully while I still have children...

Blog Archive