Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Vanguard trip to Chicago

This past weekend Brad and I (along with 8 other teacher/parents) took 43 middler schoolers from Vanguard to Chicago. We left Friday morning and went to the Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier, then saw the musical Wicked at night. Brad's co-worker and her husband of course came along and brought their too-cute 4 month old but because they had never seen the show Wicked (and yes, I've seen it once or twice. Ok- three times!! ;) I stayed at the hotel and watched the baby in the evening. I actually took my scrapbooking along with me and enjoyed my quiet time in the midst of our busy schedule!
Saturday we went to the Sears tower. The shiny picture is of some of us going up the 100 or so floors in the elevator - Then we went shopping on the Michigan Mile, ate lunch at the Rock n Roll McDonalds and explored the Museum of Science and Industry in the afternoon. I was BEAT but we had a good time and didn't leave any kids behind- at least none that we know of! ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive