Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yes - I'm bragging!

So I woke up this morning and there was a single rose on the vacant pillow next to me. I found 5 others in various places around the house this morning along with a long, sweet letter from my hubby and a gift! YES! He's EARLY for Valentines Day! The gift is an appointment (made by Brad almost a WEEK ago!) for me to spend some money at a SALON tonight. oooh la la!! If you know me you know that I am TOTALLY not the Salon type of gal. I give my boys their haircuts and I usually settle for a Great Clips coupon or something on that par so this is totally an endulgence for me. I'm tossing around ideas of how to spend the gift card he's given me. I'm thinking haircut and highlights (I've never done highlights but have always wanted some!). So...stay tuned. I may just be daring enough to "post" the results ;) tehee...

And yes, I do have the best husband in the world. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have a good husband... but my husband is ALSO in the running for Best Husband. Today (wed) he sent flowers to the bible study I was at. HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!? Totally unexpected... I just love him! :-)

The mom~ster said...

sounds very nice ... can't wait to see what you do at the salon...have fun relaxing.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I vote the highlights and a pedicure...relax those feet before they are chasing three! We love you! Thanks for taking my three babies for me to do some running. Enjoy your night out tonight. - Love - Christina

BAHowells said...

Not only does she have the best husband, I now have the hottest wife... I mean she was hot before, but now... ***jaw drops*** --B :)

Blog Archive