Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Deut. 6 hallway

I've been wanting to have these verses hung in our house for a long time now and recently just decided to do it myself! I printed out the verses with some fun fonts, took a few pictures and found a frame that works. I love how the Message version reads these favorite verses found in Deut. 6



"Write these commandments that I have give you today upon your hearts. Get them inside of you and then get them inside your children.
Talk about them wherever you are; sitting at home or walking in the street; Talk about them from the time you get up in the morning until the time that you fall into bed at night."

Here's to starting strong and finishing well....


2 comments:

Becky Gravley said...

i LOVE it!!! what a great idea...hmmm...i may have to steal it someday =)

The mom~ster said...

i really like the pictures...those are some of my favorite verses...great idea to have them in a spot where you have to see them often

Blog Archive