Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Details please

I know- I'm so American.
I want a schedule and details and specifics of our upcoming international trip!! (am I crazy to want these??? oh..I'm asking a bunch of other Americans...)
I am already praying that I will be totally laid back about every aspect of this trip- which is no small request!
However, last night Brad and I met with our missions Pastor just to nail down a few details. And, officially, they are not nailed down as of yet but the potential plan is:
Fly out of GR Thursday 5-1
Get to Johannesburg 5-2 and spend an overnight in one of the worlds most dangerous cities!
Fly to Livingstone, Zambia 5-3 and be picked up by missionaries and taken to their home in Jembo.
Celebrate Easter Sunday with believers in Jembo- which I'm totally geeked about.
5-5 -5-8- go to Choma- staying with World Hope which is where the school is.
5-9-5-10 Sight Seeing which, hopefully, will include Victoria Falls and a Safari!
5-11 fly home. We were going to come home a day earlier but we could save $500 a person if we flew home one day later. uh...sure!

I will post another schedule with flight info when the time is closer but I thought I'd pass this news along too! yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dates you wrote were from 5-1 to 5-11... do you mean 4-1 to 4-11???

BAHowells said...

oh yay! =P

Blog Archive