Friday, May 30, 2008

the CLICKING!!

When I was pregnant with Jaedon I remember Jan, my mom-in-law, telling me about her pregnancies. (Why can't we resist doing that?! ;) haha)
Anyway, she told me a story about how in her last trimester with Andy she would hear a soft, slight clicking noise. Just one click every now and then. She didn't know what it could be. She asked her doctor and he was just as clueless. He thought maybe the baby's fingernails were tapping together?!! (which doesn't make any sense since they're so soft) but that was the best they could come up with. So after Andy was born and maybe a few weeks old, Jan was changing his diaper, lifted up his ankles and 'click' - heard the SAME clicking noise! His ankles (and Jans...and Brads too) still 'click'.
I thought this was a funny story and what makes it even funnier-

THIS baby must have some creaky ankles because Brad and I have heard the CLICKING!! Brad is wondering which ankle it is ;)

Blog Archive