Thursday, May 1, 2008

For mom...


My family doesn't get to witness the great expanse that is me these days... I don't like GETTING pregnant pics...but I like having them around for the baby's scrapbook.
Anyway, Dr. says I'm "textbook" 35 weeks - baby is head down but still floating ;-)
Speaking of baby, I told Jaedon the latest clue posted on the right : "The middle name is a book of the Bible". Yes, I realize that means it is quite guessable but that's ok- it's the middle name afterall. Jaedon started guessing - I'm not kidding- "Hosea? Nahum? Mama, is it Samuel?"
"No, Jaedon it's not Samuel."
"What about SECOND Samuel?!"
HA!!!
He also asked about Ruth and Chronicles...in which Brad responded this would be the Third Chronicle ;)

6 comments:

BeckyG. said...

You are just too cute!
You look great!

Chrissy said...

There is no great expanse...it just the beautiful miss amber looking as great as ever! Awaiting another one of God's great miracles! We can't wait to meet him!

The mom~ster said...

Third Chronicles..........hahahahahahahahah. you look great btw...

Unknown said...

I just read to the boys last night the book...The Birds, The Bees and the Berenstain Bears!! When Stevie seen your picture...he said, "Looks like she is loosing her lap too!" ...LOL!!
You look wonderful, girl!

Mr. Howells said...

I know I'm biased, but I think she's hot!

Timberly said...

I haven't checked your blog is so long. I didn't know you were pregnant again. Congratulations!

Blog Archive