Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day




We had a rainy day here in MI yesterday. But, seeing as how both little men in the household have been fighting fevers and such for several days, it kinda fit our MO anyway.
I did get a willow tree figurine (I collect them...sortof;) and a bird feeder that Jaedon and Brad painted themselves. I think we're going to have fun with it. I told Jaedon that it made me feel special that he worked so hard to make something so nice for me and he said
"Mama, you're special just the way you are." ;-)
In the evening we went to spend time with the Howells' clan. We just hung out, played some Catch Phrase and went out for ice cream (yumm!!) We had a really nice family day -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what beautiful grandchildren we have! :-) It was a lovely time together in spite of not being able to go to Cap'n Sundae's in Holland. I was really looking forward to my first Tommy of the season! Ah, well, another time.

Blog Archive