Monday, November 10, 2008

Jaedon's music program

Brad has been working at Vanguard for 7 years now and I have enjoyed being able to go to all of his concerts. (Mainly because I think he looks really hot in a suit ;)

Well, Jaedon had his very first music program this past week. I was looking forward to seeing Jaedon do his thing- and was joined by Brad's mom. Well, my "naps are optional" 2 year old decided that it would be a good time to pitch a fit (complete with yelling) during the (all of 5 minute) kindergarten portion of the concert! UGH! How frustrating to miss most of it! Oh- and thank you, Mom, for man-handling Seth all the way out to the car. Oh yes- it was a superb display of two year old tantrums! (I secretly think Brad was pretending he didn't know us ;) However- Jaedon did have fun and did a good job too.

1 comment:

BeckyG. said...

What handsome guys! I can hardly believe he's old enough to be in a music program! Sorry you had to miss it.....2 year olds don't really think of others do they..:)

Blog Archive