Sunday, November 16, 2008

More birthday pictures

so HEY! I've lived one whole week in my thirty's and no wrinkles....yet. =P
no really...I'm over it...I just thought I'd post some more bday pics. We went out to Great Lakes chinese in Hudsonville with Brads family (missed you Andy =( . It was really enjoyable (altho SOOOOOoooo not diet friendly!) My sister in law and I are thinking of establishing going out for bday meals more regularly...whatchya think, Mom?! ;) tehee...
Cutie Patootie Katelyn Rose -

Kids- do not attempt this at home- ;)

This picture just cracks me up. Little chunky monkey himself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out for dinner for bdays??!! You know how much I loooove to cook....NOT! So that sounds good to me, as long as we go to kid friendly places the next several years! :-)

Blog Archive