Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pavement and Picnics







Well, we took the plunge and decided to spend our economic stimulus money. I know I know...what's the rush ;-) We have been wanting to have a "real" driveway (as in not gravel which translates mud and muck from about November to April) since we moved here 6 years ago. Sooo.... here's the newest addition....



We had SUCH amazing weather this past week- 70's in November!! I did not get my trying-to-become-typical cleaning schedule done much b/c I just wanted to be outside. We took LOTS of walks, enjoyed the swings and actually had a picnic lunch too.
I won't mention the fact that we saw snow flurries this morning. Yeah...picnic season is offically over until next year ;)









2 comments:

BeckyG. said...

Yeah for your new driveway! I must say it was nice to walk on this evening in the rain!

Jan H said...

This is awesome! :-)

Blog Archive