Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank you, Grandma!!!!!


Several months ago I asked my knit-witty mother-in-law (said with upmost respect! ;) if she thought she could make the boys matching sweaters for Christmas. Before you think I'm the rudest daughter in law ever let me just say (maybe I am?!) she LoVeS to knit and she is VERY talented at it. It amazes me what she keeps coming up with!! So she said she was up to the challenge and we decided to create our own sweater. I chose a piece of one sweater in one book, another in another book, a sleeve here and cuff there... I have NO idea how she did it- but this is how they turned out. I think they are ALMOST as cute as the boys wearing them ;) And the hats... it just doesn't get too much better than that.
PS- Mom, I had TONS of comments today at church too ;) Thank you SOOO much!!!

3 comments:

The mom~ster said...

way too cute

Anonymous said...

she MADE those??? oh my gosh! what a talented knitter she is! those are gorgeous sweaters!

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks for posting them on your blog! Now you need to be sure and send me the .jpg file of that picture, you know! :-)

Blog Archive