Monday, November 24, 2008

Tootsie Rolls

We went to the Hudsonville Christmas parade (I'm just glad they still call it "Christmas" and not all that "holiday" lingo! way ta go...)

anyway- it was COLDDD but a fun parade. Andy, Lisa and Katelyn joined us this year. We met Blitzen and Tank the reindeer, saw Santa, lots of horses (and Jaedon was just all boy about pointing out he horse poop!), firetrucks and CANDY. Seth took off across the street and refused to stop as I went after him calling his name. I was very confused because he just did NOT stop while zooming across the rather large (altho unoccupied) road. After I caught up with him I saw that he had eyed a tootsie roll and was simply determined to go gather it up (and gather is the correct terminology when referring to the bulky mittens I insisted he wear!) Then he turned around with a HUGE smile on his face and said "ah- HAAA!!!" (as only Seth can!). It was a tremendous success! (and had the other-side-of-the-road-paraders in stitches too ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive